Sorry, SOLD OUT --- see our online edition of this issue.The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators.
Features in issue 7 include: Alan Lee
|Take a peek inside!|
PRINTED and ONLINE editions
Subscribe and/or read back issues
Subscribers receive online editions free
- one of the world's greatest fantasy and folklore artists (Lord of the Rings, Faeries); Bernie Fuchs
- the maritime art of this illustrious illustrator; John Vernon Lord
- this great artist's mesmeric and obsessive art; Leif Peng
- remarkable illustrator whose passion spawned a truly inspirational blog; Mark English
- the sublime paintings of this American artist
plus our regular features including The Bookshelf and Letters. illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work. A Book Palace Books
Peter Richardson, Bryn Havord; edited by Peter RichardsonArtists:
Alan Lee, Bernie Fuchs, John Vernon Lord, Leif Peng, Mark EnglishPublisher:
Book Palace Books, Summer 2014 First EditionNumber of pages:
Soft Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN:
You might be interested in these related item(s):
Try our illustrators ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION and save money